skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Angel's Blog
Thursday, February 23, 2012
CFA Test
All we did today in math class was grade the C.F.A. I got an A I think or a B+. But the one I now I really got was that I passed. I know why I missed the other questions. That is what we did today in math class.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(35)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(12)
Reducing Radicals
CFA Test
Test Review
Thursday Test Day
Wednesday
Theorems
2 Triangles Together (Quadrilateral)
Triangle Test
Foldable Day
Benchmark Review
Perpendicular & Parallel
Math Musing of Circles
►
January
(14)
►
2011
(36)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
About Me
angel paramo
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment